Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lets Get This Straight

Okay, I may sound like a complete bitch in my posts.
but I honestly love my sorority.
I really truly do.
I love my sisters, I just get sick of other greeks sometime...

and now its time for....

RUMOR MILL
rumors rumors are SO fun, rumor rumors, come read one!

okay, lets start with Lacey, who is an Alpha Alpha Alpha
we're going to issue a straight up SKANK alert on this chick.
apparently, she lost her virginity to SEVERAL Delta Rho Phi Guys in one night.
how can one lose said virginity to MULTIPLE guys in ONE night?
oh. did I mention, IN A BATHROOM.
umm... when you are getting triple teamed by the Delta Rhos in a nasty ass frat bathroom,
you KNOW you are one classy bitch.
gross

and lets move on to the twins in the Phi Mu Pi frat,
they have hooked up with EVERYONE in my sorority.
and I have it on VERY good authority that one of them,
the taller of the two...
raped someone!
YAAAAAAAAAAAY rape!

**** please take everything I say with a whole bucket of salt. I am the most sarcastic person on the planet, and I realize the bloggosphere is not a great place for that medium of humor, but I'm going to go with it anyay***


we'll have more from the rumor mill later on.

peace love and random greek letters
greek.girl

No comments:

Post a Comment